Here are some general Remote App troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve your issue before contacting EasyWorship Support.
- Make sure the computer and the device are on the same network
You can use WiFi or you can have it hard-wired with the Ethernet cable on the computer, just as long as the computer and the device are on the same network.
- Make sure that you are not using the Guest WiFi
Guest WiFi can sometimes segment you off the network so you cannot access other computers.
- You may need to uninstall Bonjour and reinstall it
- Close EasyWorship.
- Click on the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of your screen, and in the search bar type Control Panel.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Features. This will open a list of all your installed programs.
- Scroll down and see if you have Bonjour or also Bonjour Print Services installed. If so, right-click on each one and click Uninstall.
- Once uninstalled, follow the instructions in this article that will help you reinstall Bonjour:
Installing Bonjour for EasyWorship Remote
- Windows Firewall could be blocking remote access
When EasyWorship 7 was first installed, you would have received a prompt from the firewall to allow it through the firewall.
It may be blocking the private network or the public network or both.
Follow the instructions in this article that will help you to allow EasyWorship through the Windows Firewall:
Make sure your computer is not identifying the network as Public instead of Private
This can cause the firewall to be more sensitive and might block EasyWorship.