To check this, follow these steps:
1. Close EasyWorship if you have it open
2. Right-click on the EasyWorship icon on your desktop and click on Properties.
3. Click the Compatibility tab at the top.
4. Click the button at the bottom that says, "Change settings for all users".
5. Under Compatibility mode, make sure it is not checked where it says "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"
6. If it is checked, then uncheck that box and click Apply, and then OK. Then click OK on the next window, and that will return you back to your Windows desktop.
7. Re-open EasyWorship and that should resolve your issue.