CompareStringEx Failed Error
Modified on: Mon, 9 Nov, 2020 at 10:17 AM
This error is usually due to the EasyWorship program being set to Windows 7 compatibility mode, and that is what is causing the error.
To check this, follow these steps:
- Close EasyWorship if you have it open
- Right-click on the EasyWorship icon on your desktop and click on Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab at the top.
- Click the button at the bottom that says, "Change settings for all users".
- Under Compatibility mode, make sure it is not checked where it says "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"
- If it is checked, then uncheck that box and click Apply, and then OK. Then click OK on the next window, and that will return you back to your Windows desktop.
- Re-open EasyWorship and that should resolve your issue.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.