Modified on: Thu, 25 Aug, 2022 at 2:56 PM
Even though EasyWorship has its own set of video codecs, there are some third party video codecs that may be required to support video formats like MP4, MOV, WMV, and DVD.
DScaler 22.214.171.124 Codec for DVD Playback
EasyWorship 7 requires an additional video codec in order to support DVD playback. See the instructions below to download and install DScaler.
Install DScaler 126.96.36.199 for DVD Playback:
- Close the EasyWorship program.
- Click here to access the DScaler download page at sourceforge.net.
- The download should start automatically. If not click the direct link option provided. Don't click any other links or buttons on this page.
- Allow the DScaler5008.exe file to download, then open it to start the install.
- If you get a message that the app from an unknown publisher is trying to run, click Yes.
- There are no special options to select during the install, use the default settings to complete the install by clicking Next on each window and Install on the Ready to Install window.
- Open EasyWorship, click on Edit then Options.
- Click Advanced and make sure you have checked the box next to use preferred DVD codecs and click OK.
- EasyWorship is now ready to play DVDs.
QuickTime for MP4 and MOV files
- Click here to download the QuickTime installer file.
- If you get a pop-up in your browser that that says the QuickTimeInstaller.exe can't be downloaded securely, put your mouse cursor on that sentence, and then click on the three little dots icon on the right.
- In the drop-down, click on Keep.
- On the next screen, click on Keep Anyway.
- Once it is done downloading, click to open the file to install QuickTime.
- Click Next on the Welcome page and Yes on the License Agreement page.
- Click Typical on the Setup page.
- Uncheck the checkbox that says Install Desktop shortcuts and click Install.
- After the installation completes, restart your computer. EasyWorship is now able to play MP4, M4V, M4A and MOV files.
K-Lite Codec for WMV files or for Playback in Windows 11
Click here to access the download page for the K-Lite Codec.