Merging songs from one database into another
Modified on: Tue, 27 Feb, 2018 at 12:08 PM
If you are wanting to merge the songs from one computer to another without overwriting the existing song database, then follow these steps:
1. On the original computer that you have the songs you are wanting to transfer, open EasyWorship.
2. Drag your songs into your schedule.
3. Save the schedule file to a USB flash drive.
4. Plug the USB flash drive into the new computer and access that flash drive.
5. Copy over the EasyWorship schedule file to the desktop and open that schedule from the desktop by double-clicking on it.
6. Once EasyWorship is open, click the little gear icon in the top-right corner of the schedule column.
7. In the drop-down, click on Check Schedule for Changes.
8. Click the Import button at the bottom of the window.
Now your songs will be imported into the new computer without erasing the existing songs.