Database Access Error When Trying To Obtain A Lock On The Database
Modified on: Mon, 16 Nov, 2020 at 4:23 PM
When opening EasyWorship, you receive this error, "There was a general error when trying to obtain a lock on the database."
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Right click the network icon at the bottom right of the screen, next to the time. It may look like a computer or WiFi symbol.
- Click Open Network & Internet settings.
- Click Windows Firewall toward the bottom of the screen.
- Go to Firewall & network protection, and then click on Allow an app through firewall.
- On the next screen, click on Change settings.
- Then click on Allow another app and then click Browse, and then browse for the EasyWorship.exe file, which should be located in C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Softouch\EasyWorship.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.