Downloading Purchased Media
Modified on: Wed, 25 Nov, 2020 at 10:41 AM
To download the media you purchased into EasyWorship, you will need to have an internet connection and also be logged into the same account in EasyWorship that you were logged into when you purchased the media.
Follow these steps to download your purchased media:
- Open EasyWorship
- Click on the Store button on the toolbar at the top.
- Click My Account at the top-right of the Store pane.
- Login with your email and password.
- Click Media Downloads at the top-right.
- Click on the thumbnail or on the Download link and a Download Items window will open.
- Select the resolution and format you want and click Download.
- The downloaded items will appear in the Media tab of the Resource Area in their respective folders (Videos or Images).
NOTE: If the image or video thumbnail looks faded, that means EasyWorship is still downloading the file.
NOTE: When provided the option for HD content, you may need to select SD if your computer seems to lag when playing HD video files through EasyWorship.
If you need further assistance, please contact EasyWorship Support.