Creating A Theme
Modified on: Tue, 22 Dec, 2020 at 10:54 AM
It's quick and easy to build a theme in EasyWorship using the Theme Editor.
Here are some steps to help you get started:
- Click the Themes tab in the Resource Area.
- Select the type of theme you want to create (Song, Scripture, or Presentation)
- Click the Addbutton at the bottom of the Themes Area.
You may also create themes from your Videos and Images under Media.
- Click the Media tab in the Resource Area.
- Right-click on the Video or Image you want to use as the background for your theme.
- From the menu, select Copy to Theme > Song Theme, Scripture Theme or Presentation Theme.
This will place the media item in the Themes Area, allowing you to use it as the default theme (a.k.a., background) or drag-and-drop to a song in the schedule or select it from the themes drop-down in the song or presentation editor.
See: Theme Editor in the Online Help file for details on all the functions of the theme editor.
If you still need further assistance, please contact EasyWorship Support.