Create EasyWorship Presentation From PowerPoint
Modified on: Mon, 29 Mar, 2021 at 11:14 AM
If you have a PowerPoint slideshow that you would like to use as an EasyWorship Presentation, you can save the PowerPoint slideshow as images and then load them into EasyWorship to create a presentation.
The steps below will walk you through this process:
- Open a PowerPoint file in the PowerPoint application.
- Click File, Save As, and save the presentation as Portable Network Graphic (PNG).
- When prompted, click the option to save All Slides.
- Close PowerPoint.
- Open EasyWorship.
- Open the folder that was created when you saved the PowerPoint presentation as PNG image files.
- Drag the PNG image files into the EasyWorship schedule area.
- Click on the second image in the schedule, hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and click the last image in the schedule.
- Hold down the Ctrl key and drag the selected images into the first image. You'll notice a short line will appear below the first image. This is your signal to drop the images into the first image.
- This creates a presentation that you can then modify.
- Right-click the newly created presentation and edit it.
- You may right-click and click Check Schedule for Changes, and import the presentation into the resource area for later use.
- You can use this presentation as it is, or modify it to change the name, make it a looping presentation, or anything else you might want to do.
Creating a Schedule Presentation / Slideshow
If you still need further assistance, please contact EasyWorship Support.