Force EasyWorship To Convert The 2007 Or 2009 Database
Modified on: Wed, 20 Jan, 2021 at 9:12 AM
In some cases, you may need to reset your EasyWorship database back to the day you upgraded from EasyWorship 2007 or 2009.
Here are the instructions for forcing EasyWorship to convert your EasyWorship 2007 or 2009 database:
- In EasyWorship, click on the Profiles Menu.
- Click Profiles Manager.
- Click the link next to Instance Location (a new window will open).
- Click on the EasyWorship program behind that new window and close the Profile Editor and close EasyWorship.
- In the new window that opened from step 3, right-click the v6.1 folder, and click Rename.
- Rename the v6.1 folder to v6.12.
- Close that window and open EasyWorship.
- Click Import Data on the prompt when EasyWorship opens.
This will convert the EasyWorship 2007 or 2009 database into EasyWorship 6 or EasyWorship 7.
If you still need further assistance, please contact EasyWorship Support.