When To Use Custom Position
Modified on: Fri, 26 Jan, 2018 at 2:25 PM
If you're building EasyWorship Schedules at home or using Display Foldback with the Matrox DualHead2Go, then you need to understand how to take advantage of custom position for the Output Monitor.
Building SCHEDULES at Home
If a schedule is built on a computer using a different output resolution than the presentation computer, the songs will not display the same way on the presentation computer as the source computer. Setting a custom resolution on the source computer will correct this problem.
On the Presentation Computer
Determine the output screen size of the presentation computer.
- Open Display Settings on the presentation computer.
- Click on the second monitor.
- The resolution for that screen will be displayed there, e.g., 1024x768.
On the Home Computer
- Open EasyWorship on your home computer.
- In the main menu, click Options.
- Under Live, select Output Monitor and change Output Monitor to Custom Position.
- Change the Width and Height to match the presentation computer resolution (e.g., Width = 1024p x Height = 768p).
- Click OK.
Using Display Foldback with a Matrox DualHead2Go
To find out how to set Custom Position for Display Foldback, see Display Foldback (Stage Display).