Modified on: Fri, 15 Jan, 2021 at 9:52 AM
EasyWorship can be configured to be a network source for the NewTek Tricaster video mixers over your local area network, and can also be sent to streaming software, like OBS and vMix. EasyWorship also has the ability to receive a video signal from another NDI source as a feed. It only takes a few clicks to set it up.
NDI Source Setup
(Sending an NDI Signal out)
- Open EasyWorship.
- Click the Edit menu at the top of EasyWorship.
- Click Options.
- In the Live options change the Output Monitor to NDI Stream.
- Select the Output Format you wish to send to the Tricaster unit, or to your streaming software from the dropdown box.
- On the Tricaster, or in your streaming software, you can now select the EasyWorship computer as a network input.
NDI Feed Setup
- Open EasyWorship.
- In the Resource Area, click the Media tab and select Feeds from the Media List on the left.
- Click the Action Menu button at the bottom of the Library in the middle.
- Select the option to Add New Feed, which brings up the Feed Editor window.
- Under the Available Input Devices you will see <unassigned> and below that you will see any input devices that are connected (e.g., a capture card, a web cam, USB input device or NDI source such as NewTek NDI Video or vMix Video).
- Click the NDI input device to which you want to connect.
- Type a name for the device in the Name field. Example: iPhone 1 or Mixer.
- Click the camera icon to select the type of device (options include a Camera, Mixer, DVD player, and Misc Player).
- Under the Device Options, the options will auto-fill and cannot be changed.
- Select the Aspect Ratio you want to use.
- Click OK when you are done.
A feed can be used in many ways. It can be sent to the screen for IMAG. It can be used as a background, or you can create a theme out of a feed to push the text to the bottom third of the screen, when that theme is used.
If you still need further assistance, please contact EasyWorship Support.