Add Background Audio To Songs & Presentations
Modified on: Wed, 30 Dec, 2020 at 10:38 AM
NOTE: If you have already tried adding audio, you will need to delete all audio files from every slide in that particular song/presentation before starting these steps.
EasyWorship makes it easy for you to attach background audio to your song or presentation.
The following instructions will walk you through the steps to attach background audio to a song or presentation:
- Create a presentation or song.
- Click on the Masters tab, which is to the right of the Words tab and Slides tab.
- Click on the Media drop-down at the top-center, then click Audio in the drop-down menu.
- Drag the audio file onto the Master slide at the top of the slides area.
- Click OK to save the song or presentation.
If you still need further assistance, please contact EasyWorship Support.