Connecting A Laptop To Projector
Modified on: Tue, 15 Dec, 2020 at 10:27 AM
If you are using a laptop, it's helpful to follow the specific order below when connecting to the output screen:
- Turn on the Projector, TV or Monitor you are using as the EasyWorship output screen.
- Plug the Projector, TV or Monitor into the laptop.
- Turn the laptop on and it should recognize the connection to the output screen(s).
When you disconnect the laptop, do just the opposite:
- Turn the laptop off.
- Un-plug the Projector, TV or Monitor.
- Turn off the Projector, TV or Monitor.
Here is also a link to an article to assist you with your Screen Setup: Screen Setup
If you need further assistance, please contact EasyWorship Support.