Changing Automatic Capitalization In Songs
Modified on: Tue, 8 Dec, 2020 at 9:57 AM
If you would like to change the capitalization of certain letters in your songs, please follow the steps below:
- Launch EasyWorship
- Click on the Edit menu and select Options.
- Select the Song option on the left under the Live section.
- Click on the Song Font drop-down and select the Format tab.
- In the list under the Formatting section, remove any words you don't wish to capitalize or add words you wish to capitalize.
- Click off of the Song Font window and click OK to save the changes.
Also, here is a training video that shows you how to auto capitalize words:
If you still need further assistance, please contact EasyWorship Support.