Downloading Free Media
Modified on: Thu, 8 Dec, 2022 at 2:39 PM
The EasyWorship Subscription comes with a package of free media that you can access through the Media Store in EasyWorship.
Follow these steps to download your free media:
- Open EasyWorship.
- Click on the Store button on the toolbar at the top.
- Click My Account at the top-right of the Store pane.
- Login with your email and password.
- Click on Media at the top-right.
- Click on Browse All Media.
- Check the My Media checkbox on the left.
- Click the X next to the filters "All Media" and "Group by Collections" so only "My Media" remains.
- All sample media that comes with EasyWorship, plus any purchased media, will remain for download.
- Click on the thumbnail or on the Download link.
- Select the resolution and format you want and click Download.
- The downloaded items will appear in the Media tab of the Resource Area in their respective folders (Videos or Images).
NOTE: If the image or video thumbnail looks faded, that means EasyWorship is still downloading the file.
NOTE: When provided the option for HD content, you may need to select SD if your computer seems to lag when playing HD video files through EasyWorship.
If you need further assistance, please contact EasyWorship Support.