Use the following instructions to install EasyWorship.
- In your web browswer go to support.easyworship.com using the address bar at the top of the browser window.
- Click on Downloads.
- Click on EasyWorship 7 Software Download.
- Click on the Download button to download the EasyWorship program installer.
- Once the file download is complete, open the file.
(Make sure you are familiar with how your web browser downloads files and the options that allow you to open or access a file you have downloaded.)
- When the file opens, you may be presented with a windows User Access Control screen. Click Yes to start the installation process.
- On the License Agreement screen select "I accept the agreement" and click Next.
- On the Select Destination Location screen click Next.
If you are installing an update, this box will not appear.
- On the Select Start Menu Folder screen click Next.
- On the Select Additional Tasks screen click Next if you want to have an Icon placed on the desktop. If not, uncheck the "Create a desktop shortcut" option and click Next.
- Click Install on the Ready to Install screen.
- Click Finish on the Completing the EasyWorship 6 Setup Wizard screen.
- Congratulations! The EasyWorship software is now installed.
- When EasyWorship is opened for the first time, you'll be prompted to allow EasyWorship through the Windows Firewall.
Select the networks you wish allow EasyWorship to access and click Allow access.
- Now you're ready to register EasyWorship. Check out the Video.