Downloading And Installing EasyWorship
Modified on: Mon, 23 Nov, 2020 at 10:03 AM
Use the following instructions to download and install EasyWorship:
- In your web browser, go to support.easyworship.com using the address bar at the top of the browser window.
- Scroll down and click on Downloads.
- Click on EasyWorship 7 Software Download.
- Click on the Download button to download the EasyWorship program installer.
- Once the file download is complete, open the file.
(Make sure you are familiar with how your web browser downloads files and the options that allow you to open or access a file you have downloaded.) (You can press Ctrl + J to open the Downloads section of a web browser.)
- When the file opens, you may be presented with a Windows User Access Control screen. Click Yes to start the installation process.
- On the License Agreement screen select "I accept the agreement" and click Next.
- On the Select Destination Location screen click Next.
If you are installing an update, this box will not appear.
- On the Select Start Menu Folder screen click Next.
- On the Select Additional Tasks screen click Next if you want to have an Shortcut Icon placed on the desktop. If not, uncheck the "Create a desktop shortcut" option and click Next.
- Click Install on the Ready to Install screen.
- Click Finish on the Completing the EasyWorship Setup Wizard screen.
- During the installation process EasyWorship will install a prerequisite runtime library for NDI support.
You may be prompted to reboot. If you are not using the NDI functionality in EasyWorship, you can reboot at your earliest convenience.
- Congratulations! The EasyWorship software is now installed.
- When EasyWorship is opened for the first time, you'll be prompted to allow EasyWorship through the Windows Firewall. Select the networks you wish to allow EasyWorship to access and click Allow access.
- Now you're ready to register EasyWorship. Check out the Video.
Note: EasyWorship 7 requires a special video decoder for DVD playback and PowerPoint, or PowerPoint Viewer for PowerPoint support. See Codecs and Viewers for more information.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.