When opening EasyWorship the following error occurs. "This database is currently being updated by another process and cannot be open at this time."
This can be caused by a virus scanner blocking EasyWorship from accessing the public documents folder. Specifically Bitdefender has an option for protected folders. If Public Documents is in this list, EasyWorship will not be able create or access your database.
You'll need to remove Public Documents from the safe files list and unblock EasyWorship and EasyWorship helper.
Bitdefender Safe Files can be found in the Protection Features window. To access it, follow the steps listed below:
- Open the main Bitdefender Interface.
- Click on the Protection icon on the left-side column.
- Click on VIEW FEATURES.
- Or - When installing EasyWorship you may see a Safe Files prompt appear. Click View details to access the Safe Files settings window.
- Click the Protected Folders tab and remove Public Documents and Public Desktop from the list.
- Click on Application Access and change the toggle switch from Block to Allow next to EasyWorship and EasyWorship Helper.