7.4 Beta

Hi folks,

We are still a bit of time away from releasing the next update for EasyWorship, but we do have a beta available for those of you that want to try it out. 

This does update the browser in the software, so if you play youtube videos through EW, you will be able to do so again with this beta.

The beta will install separately from your current version, but it will use the same database. Nothing changed in the database that requires a database update, so it will stay the same.

This also fixes the Clear button not clearing the Alternate Output when using the remote app, Stream Deck, Companion, and MIDI.

And also adds support for NDI HX2 and HX3 cameras.

Since it is a beta, we recommend not running it in a live service. If you run into any issues, please let us know about it here. If you're a part of our Facebook Beta group, you can also post any feedback about it there.

Thanks!

EasyWorship 7.4.0.3 BETA

The computer is an intel i5 10700 with 32 GB ram nvidia RTX3070 video card WIN 10. We were using still backgrounds for song lyrics and scripture. Not sure when else it will do it. It also when we clicked go live in the right side program display the background coming in a couple seconds late mirrors the projector display output of the bgnd appearing late. This may not be clear as to what is happening. I used to be a software beta tester on machines before i retired so i know developers want as much detail as possible. Whe i get a chance i can go to church and do some extensive testing and possibly post a vid of what is happening and give more detail.

Hi Donal Funkhouser we have been using EW2009 for the reason of the PPT button but because of new windows 10-and 11 we were forced  to get EW6 and then EW7 it is very unfortunate that from what i'm hearing we will probably never get a PPT Button. We only use PPT for our church Songs.