Implemented

Request: Bible "Nieuwe Bijbelvertaling 2021" (Dutch)

The NBV2021 is an update over the NBV2007 version that is available as bible in EW.
It was published this week and will likely be used in may Dutch churches replacing the NBV2004/2007.

See also: https://shop.bijbelgenootschap.nl/nbv21/ (in dutch)   

19 people like this idea

I hope this version is available very soon.

It is available now!

https://www.easyworship.com/software/bibles

You need to purchase it and then install as offline so thatyou get the nbv21.ewb file that you can then add in easy worship.

Any updates?

You should be able to download it directly into EasyWorship with an internet connection.

I work with multiple churches in NL, all off them would like to have this translation available for EW! 

Hopefully you guys can work something out with the Bible Society asap! Thanks for your work!

Hallo Leslie, wat is de verwachte release datum?

@Leslie and EasyWorship team, thank you very, very much for the NBV21 translation!!! But... I see that the old NBV is replaced bij the new NBV21 translation, for our church that is an issue because not all pastors are already using this new version. Is it possible that both versions become available side by side?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Pieter

Hi, Pieter. Both versions are still available within the software:

Hi Fred Callicoat,
When are you ready with your negotiations? It seems that service to your Dutch customers is not very high in your priority list :-(

Good afternoon, Hermen.  While we still do not have an exact release date, I can say that our development team is in the final phase of deploying the NBV21 Translation. I know you and many others are anxious for the release of this version and that it can be frustrating not to have an exact date, but I don't want to provide one and then have a delay that would disappoint.  We sincerely thank you for your continued patience, and I will provide an update as soon as one is available. 

Good to see that the NBV21 is now in progress, looking forward to get this as soon as it is available.

@Leslie, thanks for your reply, I will check in the EW software itself than. I was confused since on the website I could not find the old version anymore:

Hi,

Can you already give a date when the NBV2021 will appear?

I see. To be clear - if you've previously purchased NBV, that version is still available. For new purchases, only NBV21 will be available. This was at the request of the publisher.

Ah, that explains. In the mean time I purchased and installed the new version and the old and new version work side by side like a charm. Thanks again!
Login to post a comment