This can be resolved by removing compatibility settings that have been applied to the EasyWorship program.
Follow the steps below to remove the compatibility setting.
- Right click on the EasyWorship 6 shortcut on the desktop.
- Select Properties, Compatibility.
- Verify that "Run this program in compatibility mode for" is not checked.
- If you have the option selected, remove that check mark from "Run this program in compatibility mode for" at the top of the compatibility window.
- Once that is done, click Apply and OK and try that opening EasyWorship again to see if that resolved the issue.