NOTE: This solution is for EasyWorship 6.4.8 and older. If you are receiving this error when opening EasyWorship 6.5.x or newer, please uninstall Quicktime from control panel, programs and features.
If you are receiving an Access Violation when you try to launch EasyWorship 6 the issue can be with a corrupt installation of QuickTime player on your computer. To resolve this issue please follow the steps below:
- Uninstall your current QuickTime player from your computer, this can be done by opening your Control Panel, selecting Programs and Features. Find QuickTime player and select Uninstall then follow the prompts to perform the uninstall.
- Reinstall QuickTime player by following this link: Download Quicktime Player follow the prompts to download and install QuickTime player.
- Restart your computer after installing QuickTime player.
- After your computer reboot launch EasyWorship 6 and verify that the Access Violation does not come up any more.
There may also be corruption in the Live Settings DB file.
- Close EasyWorship.
- Browse to: c:\users\public\documents\softouch\easyworship\default\v6.1\options\default.ewo and rename LiveSettings.db file to LiveSettingsold.db
Open EasyWorship and see if you still get the error.