In some cases, you may need to reset your EasyWorship 6 database back to the day you upgraded from EasyWorship 2009 or 2007. Here are the instructions for forcing EasyWorship 6 to reconvert your EasyWorship 2009 or 2007 database.
1. In EW6, click on the Profiles Menu
2. Click Profiles Manager
3. Click the link next to Instance Location (a new window will open)
4. Click on the EasyWorship program behind that new window and close the Profile Editor and close EasyWorship.
5. In the new window that opened from step 3, double click the v6.1 folder
6. Double click the Databases folder
7. Rename the Data folder to Data.old
8. Close that window and open EasyWorship 7
9. Click Convert Data on the prompt when EasyWorship 7 opens