Sync Audio with Video

I have been facing an issue while synchronizing the audios with videos, where the audios are always lagging behind the videos. What am I supposed to do? Please help me.

That's normally a sign that you are trying to run EW on a system without adequate hardware, especially the Graphics. EW is EXTREMELY dependent on the graphics card to function properly, especially when it comes to videos as well as keeping videos and audio in sync. See the link below for the System Requirements for running EW.

Of the computer has integrated Intel and Nvidia graphics that is not configured adequately. 

The following steps can be used to always use the Nvidia video card.

Open the "Nvidia Control Panel."

Click "3D Settings" > "Manage 3D Settings."

Click the "Program Settings" tab.

On the "Global Settings tab," locate and select the "Preferred graphics processor" option. From the list, select "High-performance Nvidia Processor."

Click Apply.

You can also add programs individually, using the drop-down option.
    For the preferred graphics processor, select "High-performance Nvidia Processor."
    Click Apply.

Under "Settings," click "Set PhysX configuration."
    From the drop-down menu, select your "Nvidia graphics card" for the processor.
    Click Apply.

Also, it would help by providing the computer specs (what SPECIFIC cpu, gpu, ram, is it a hard drive or an SSD, what operating system, etc.) as well as what version and build of EW you are having issues with (such as 7.4.0.14) so we have some idea of what you are working with.

https://support.easyworship.com/support/solutions/articles/6000047711-system-requirements-ew-6-

If the frame rate of your audio and video files does not match, it can cause synchronization issues. Make sure that the frame rate of your audio and video files is the same, angry gran. You can use software like VLC Media Player to check the frame rate of your files.

thanks!!I f the frame rate of your audio and video files does not match, it can cause synchronization issues. Make sure that the frame rate of your audio and video files is the same

Login to post a comment