File Not Found error

Hello EasyWorship Users,

We have seen, and are aware of, an issue concerning our integrated Premium Media, SongSelect, and Getting Started features in EasyWorship 7.4.0.8 and newer. When accessing these features, you may see a window that says File not Found. Unfortunately, this was out of our control because of a Microsoft update of their webview2 platform. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you in preparing for your services. Our developers are working quickly to fix this issue, and we will let you know as soon as we have an update to fix it.

In the meantime, you can still access SongSelect and Premium Media through the Web button on the toolbar. 

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about this issue.

We were able to fix this issue fairly quickly, but it does require you to download and install the newest build to fix it. You can download and install EW build 7.4.014 from the downloads page on our website, or from the link below. 

EasyWorship build 7.4.0.14

I clicked on the link above and got another "File not Found" error.  Also, when I click on check for update, I am on 7.4.0.8 but it says I am up to date?

We are slowly releasing the newest build 7.4.1.6, so it will be in the auto updater off and on. It is currently on as I type this, so you can check in your software again. If it still says you're up to date, you can manually download the newest build from our website.

EasyWorship 7.4.1.6

Login to post a comment