Error access violation

my program is showing the Access Violation error, and Im trying to follow the instructions on your page, but I dont have QUICKtime player in my computer. What else can I do? I already paid the annual subscription for the premium membership. Thanks in advance, Samuel
jpg
(5.58 MB)

If you are still receiving the access violation error, there may also be corruption in the Live Settings DB file. 

1. Close EasyWorship.
  2. Browse to: c:\users\public\documents\softouch\easyworship\default\v6.1\options\default.ewo and rename LiveSettings.db file to LiveSettingsold.db
  3. Open EasyWorship and see if you still get the error.

Note: Your profile folder may be something other than default. The section of the path that looks like this \easyworship\default\v6.1 may be different depending on how your profiles are setup. By default, the profile folder will be called "Default". 

If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.

Also which build of EW are you attempting to run and what operating system? That image you posted looks like Windows 7 and EW7 only runs on Windows 8.1, 10, and 11.Older builds of EW7 will run on Win 7, but not the later builds. If I'm not mistaken build 7.1.4.0 or 7.1.4.2 is the newest release that runs on Win 7, but I'm not 100% certain of that. I don't know what type of error newer builds that aren't supported on Win7 will show when you attempt to run it or even if they will install at all.

Login to post a comment