PowerPoint icons greyed out for new and recent files

All the PowerPoint files I have added to the database since the beginning of this year that have previously worked now appear greyed out in the Presentations database area. All last years files are still working OK. If I take an older presentation that currently works in Easyworship, make a copy of it and then add it to the database then that too appears greyed out. If I create a new presentation and add that, that too is greyed out. I am most confused by this apparently bizarre behaviour! Does anyone have any idea of what could be going on here?

I would set up a time for us to take a look at this while you are at the computer.  EasyWorship Booking

Hi Terry,

Thanks for your prompt response. The EW build and ppt versions are below, together with the DxDiag output.

What I should probably point out is that I received hands-on support from the support team last year for a black screen PowerPoint problem. At that time I think one or two patches were applied to try and fix it but the only solution was to use PowerPoint Viewer to display the output.

EasyWorship Build: 7.3.0.12

PPT Version: 2019 MSO 16.0.10382.20010) 64 bit

txt
(103 KB)

Open EasyWorship and click on HELP//ABOUT EASYWORSHIP and let me know which version and build number you are running. 

Click on the Windows icon (Start menu) at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen,Type in "DXDIAG" and click on 'DXDIAG.exe' or 'DXDIAG run command',Click Yes when a yes/no question appears,Click on Save All Information.. at the bottom-right of the DXDIAG window,Save the information under and obvious name such as "dxdiagoutput",Attach the saved file to this ticket. 

Also what version of PowerPoint do you have install on this machine?

Login to post a comment