OEL error 80041002

has anybody ever had this error pop up when you try to login to the software?

I have the same issue, how do I fix this?

As was asked earlier, what BUILD of EW7 are you running and What version of Windows?

Ew 7.3 on window 11

7.3 is only part of the build number. They need the complete build number. That would include 5 digits such as 7.3.0.13 or 7.3.0.11.

Oh sorry, it's 7.3.0.13

Someone from EW should see this tomorrow (Monday) and hopefully have an answer for you. I'm just a user who helps when I can. Unfortunately I have never run into that error message and have never used any of the newer 7.3 releases of EW7. 

This is a Windows error. First check and make sure that all the Windows updates have been installed and that none have failed. '

Here is a link from MS on how to check the system for Errors https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system-files-79aa86cb-ca52-166a-92a3-966e85d4094e 

What version of Windows are you running and which build of EW 7?

windows 10 and i just reinstalled ew 7 but i dont know what build it is

The installer normally has the build number in the file name. You can also right click the executable file and look at the details tab to find the build number. EW defaults to installing to C:\Program Files (x86)\Softouch\Easyworship 7. The executable file is EasyWorship.exe

Login to post a comment