Livestream ?

Good afternoon! 

We are in the process of setting up Easy Worship to be used to layer text over our live stream video using OBS software with the NDI plugin. Our current setup is the following. We have a desktop PC with a monitor and Easy Worship that sends one screen to the main projector in front of the house, second display (for foldback/choir black & white). We now have a 1080p HD camera connected to a second laptop, using OBS Software with the NDI plugin that we are using to live stream services to Restream.IO (Facebook Live and Youtube Live). Easy Worship is not installed on this laptop (Dell running Intel i7 processor). My question is based on my findings: I noticed that Easy worship can only output to either NDI for a text layer (Black background with white text)  on our stream or Project to our main projector with a color image background and white text over it. 

My BIG question Is there a way, or what is the best way to have the front projector have a display with the beautiful image backgrounds we use while we also send a stream out to our congregation using OBS with Lyrics from Easy Worship layered on the video stream. Do I need Easy Worship installed on my laptop as well, can I split the signal for our foldback display and get that to laptop for the stream (not sure how to do that).

Please advise.

Thanks,

Steve Blais

Currently, there is not a way to do that. You would need to have EW installed on the OBS computer as well. Then, if the schedules are the same except for the backgrounds, you can use MIDI on an ipad or phone to control both of them at the same time.

https://support.easyworship.com/support/solutions/articles/24000055129

I would also like an answer to this question. I'm not using quite the same setup, but have a similar need to output a "normal" display on one monitor, and have a lower-third green screen output to overlay on the livestream. Is this possible?

Login to post a comment