[RESOLVED] SongSelect

SongSelect - when clicking on "lyrics" - is crashing EW (6.4.8.0). Cannot import new songs. Message "EasyWorship has stopped working". Happening on desktop and on laptop. Any ideas?

It looks like a windows update broke this. You can use the work around in the following video to import SongSelect songs until our developers can get it fixed.
[youtube:21omazgz]https://youtu.be/kvNfaRtjBYI[/youtube:21omazgz]
The latest Windows 10 update (1/1/16) has caused a compatibility issue with Easworship 6 embedded web Song Select application. When you go into Web, Song Select and try to click on the Lyrics of a song, Easyworship 6 stops working. To correct this, I uninstalled the latest Windows 10 update, and now it works as it did before.
Thanks for the information - Microsoft win again!
Will you post an announcement when it is fixed? I'm enough of a geek to be happy(ish) using the workaround, but I can't expect our other AV operators to faff around with copy and paste - especially as they usually are editing a schedule at the last minute - so it would be good to know when it is sorted.
I am working on windows 10 and everytime I try and import a song from song select then it crashes. Do I still need to save the files on song select and import as shown on the youtube clip?
Thanks
I am working on windows 10 and everytime I try and import a song from song select then it crashes. Do I still need to save the files on song select and import as shown on the youtube clip?
Thanks

Yes, until the issue is corrected.
Thanks Terry
Recent update to Windows 10 has resolved this issue.
Are you sure a Windows 10 update fixed this? I'm still having this problem.

The video above is for EW2009. I am running EW6.
The video also indicates you can click on the lyrics button and VIEW the lyrics. THAT is where my program crashes... when I click the lyrics button.

What version of win10 are you running where this is working again, please?
Please go to windows updates and install all the latest updates.
Please see the announcement at the following link for more info.
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=14761