[v6 General Discussion] Next Update

When will the next update for EasyWorship 6 be out?

Hi!

It is being worked on but I do not have a specific date on when it will be released. It will be automatically released.
Here's a list of what should be fixed in the next update.
[list:2wi5odo8]
Import Song fails to process Unicode from .txt files
Changing Themes on a song with scripture removes scripture element
Editor window appears off screen.
Feeds that are previewed don't work when going live
Slide thumbnails appear half gray.
Install locks EW exe file and software won't update
Sorting by song number sorts incorrectly
EW locks up when editing song or going to options. (directX locking issue)
PowerPoint Viewer lock up
PowerPoint Thumbnails don't match Presentation
mpg videos play too fast.
Searching words with an Apostrophe doesn't work
DVD clips are broken
Access violation, closing EW on Windows 7
Searching Phrases doesn't work
Foldback doesn't show scripture text when added to song
advancing from a ppt to a ppt shows desktop background (Creators Update issue)
Alerts don't render properly on PowerPoints and Webpages (Creators Update issue)
media file names with songs at the end of the file appear with exclamation mark
Argument out of range error when dragging selected text to a new slide in the editor
Selector highlight doesn't follow slides when using keyboard to navigate slides
[/list:u:2wi5odo8]

[list:3ua4enkd]
EW locks up when editing song or going to options. (directX locking issue)
[/list:u:3ua4enkd]

I hope it's soon or you can release a bug release revision for this issue, this locking up has become a major issue
You can get that in the following download. Close EasyWorship, download this file and run it. It will replace the EasyWorship application with a file that is the same version but has this specific fix in it. https://easyworship.com/downloads/ew_bu ... pDXFix.exe

6.7.6 will have this included, so when you get the notification to update, you can do that and retain the fix.
You can get that in the following download. Close EasyWorship, download this file and run it. It will replace the EasyWorship application with a file that is the same version but has this specific fix in it. https://easyworship.com/downloads/ew_bu ... pDXFix.exe

6.7.6 will have this included, so when you get the notification to update, you can do that and retain the fix.

That worked, Thanks.
Hi Rodger,
Do you have a temporary fix for the "advancing from a ppt to a ppt shows desktop background (Creators Update issue)". I have just upgraded to a new NVidia GTX graphics card and it has started to occur.

Thanks
No, I'm sorry I don't. This requires a fundamental change in how we are rendering PowerPoints. It will be available with 6.7.6. 6.7.6 should be available pretty soon.
Hi Rodger,
Do you have a temporary fix for the "advancing from a ppt to a ppt shows desktop background (Creators Update issue)". I have just upgraded to a new NVidia GTX graphics card and it has started to occur.

Thanks

Making your background a solid black color is a temporary fix that makes it less noticeable
You can get the release candidate from the following link.
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=15586&