[v6 General Discussion] Slideshow Feature

Hi,

I've just done the latest update and tried the slideshow feature.....

I wanted my slideshow to start with an image followed immediately with a song.......

If I drag an image from "Media" into the schedule - then drag a song from "Songs", it doesn't show the shortened black line under the image in the schedule and won't allow the song to be dropped onto it. I've also checked and found out that the same issue is present if you wish to start your slideshow with scripture followed immediately with a song. [color=#FF0000:z6wek792]EW please can you check out the full functionality of the slideshow feature[/color:z6wek792]

Adding a song to the schedule first, then an image/scripture, works OK.

A workaround to this issue - if you want your slideshow to start with an image (or scripture) followed with a song, is to.......
1. add any song first
2. then drop your image (or scripture) onto the song in the schedule
3. followed by the song you want to follow the image (or scripture)
4. expand the slideshow and delete the first song you added

I hope this helps until it gets fixed.

Regards,

This feature wasn't designed to allow you to add a song to an image, however you can do the following.
Add the song you want to use to the schedule.
Expand the song.
Drag the image directly into the song where you want it.
[attachment=0:1tafqhbo]Screenshot 2017-06-12 09.54.02.png[/attachment:1tafqhbo]
Hi Rodger,

I think you've misunderstood my comment - the scenario I was trying to describing would be to show an image in its own right at the beginning of the slideshow - followed by - a song - followed by - a scripture reading all as part of the slideshow.

I wasn't trying to apply a different background to a song or apply a song to a background. I just expected to see a shorter black line when dragging the song to the image - effectively adding the song to the slideshow as the next item.

Regards,
I think you've misunderstood my comment - the scenario I was trying to describing would be to show an image in its own right at the beginning of the slideshow - followed by - a song - followed by - a scripture reading all as part of the slideshow.

I think I understood properly and provided a solution that does exactly what you are asking.

[list:20ndx7nv]Add the song first.
Drag the image into the song as shown in the previous post.
Drag the scripture into the song. [/list:u:20ndx7nv]

The result will be something like this.
[attachment=0:20ndx7nv]song with image and scripture.PNG[/attachment:20ndx7nv]
Thanks Rodger - I've "got it" now!

Regards,