[v6 General Discussion] Motion Backgrounds Not Working - Black Screen

Our church bought a new computer with Win 7 Pro along with the new EW6. Since getting it set up, I've had issues with videos and motion backgrounds. At first, I got it working fine with no problem - then suddenly background videos stopped working and then no videos would play at all in or out of EW. I finally got the main issue fixed - downloaded K-Lite Codec, uninstalled & re-installed Quicktime. Now, all videos play fine in and out of EW EXCEPT Motion Backgrounds do not work. When a motion background "theme" is applied to a song and you go live, it shows up as white words on black background. I've tried everything... Changed default player for MP4 and MOV files back to QuickTime. No luck.

Computer Specs:
Dell Optiplex 3020 - Windows 7 Pro
Intel Core i5-4590 3.30GHz - 64-bit Operating System
RAM: 8GB
Built-In Graphics Card: Intel Graphics HD Graphics 4600
Upgraded Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX750

We are currently having to use our old set-up (Cheap HP Pavilion laptop with EW 2007) because of the issues I'm having with this new computer and EW6. This was a big investment for our small church and would appreciate any help that can be given to get EW6 working properly on this new computer.

Hi!

If the videos play in and out of EasyWorship they should play as a background. You may need to call us.
Has there been a fix for this? I just received a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 with a GTX 1050i video card. Video files work in and out of Easyworship but not when we go live. The motion backgrounds that came with Easyworship works fine but not the other ones. These use to work fine with the older laptop. Please help us out before Easter service.
Please submit a ticket or give us a call.
We'll most likely have to remote into the computer and take a look.
Without having the video to test, I'm not sure what would cause this issue.
We will be closed for Good Friday.