[v6 General Discussion] Slide Order changing

Looking for an idea on what I may be doing wrong here.

Schedule is created using combination of Songs, Scripture, and Presentations. Order of Worship presentation is 'dropped' into Schedule in several locations, then we edit the Schedule items to remove slides not needed.

During first service, we noticed an error in one of the Presentations. I deleted Presentation from Schedule, made corrections in Presentation, 'dropped' it back into Schedule, edited within schedule to remove extra slides. Saved Schedule, but did not double check all other components of schedule.

After second service, it was pointed out that most all of the slides were out of order in most al of the Schedule entries. Songs started with verse 5, verse 6, then where I should have started. Order of Worship presentation sections were out of order. Scripture readings seemed to be ok.

This has happened before the release of 1.9, but I thought the issue may have been corrected, based on this from the list of enhancements/fixes in version 1.9:
•Fixed a problem when dragging a schedule file into the schedule window that caused the items to be added out or order.

Any insight as to if I am doing something wrong, or if this is another bug being worked on?

Thank you.

After seeing your Release Notes quote I went back to read them again, I only scanned it originally for keywords to my issues and these two entries actually make no sense to me. Thankfully I haven't experienced either of these situations.

[list:3a8400uw]Fixed a problem when dragging a schedule file into the schedule window that caused the items to be added out or [sic of] order.
Fixed a problem when dragging a schedule file into the schedule window that caused new song and scripture items to be added without text.[/list:u:3a8400uw]
What is a schedule file? I thought the EWSX file was the schedule, if so then how can you embed a schedule within a schedule?
Perhaps it means a resource item instead. Also on the first one does items mean slides?

Maybe a glossary would help us know what to call the dohickeys, whatchamacallits, etc. in EW6.

[list:3a8400uw]Element - single object on a slide, e.g., text box, image, etc.
Slide - one display item, e.g., song verse, presentation or PowerPoint display unit
Deck - a group of slides in song or scripture or presentation
Resource - audio, image or video media file
Item - single schedule object
Schedule - group of items for display during a service
Theme - special settings for a slide deck[/list:u:3a8400uw]
After second service, it was pointed out that most all of the slides were out of order in most al of the Schedule entries. Songs started with verse 5, verse 6, then where I should have started. Order of Worship presentation sections were out of order. Scripture readings seemed to be ok.

This has happened before the release of 1.9, but I thought the issue may have been corrected, based on this from the list of enhancements/fixes in version 1.9:
•Fixed a problem when dragging a schedule file into the schedule window that caused the items to be added out or order.

Any insight as to if I am doing something wrong, or if this is another bug being worked on?

Thank you.

No, you're not doing anything wrong. This bug has been fixed. Have you downloaded build 6.2.1 yet? If you have this latest update but you're still seeing your presentation out of order, please call Support as Terry suggested. We'll try to recreate the issue on our end, so that our developers can fix it. Thanks!
After seeing your Release Notes quote I went back to read them again, I only scanned it originally for keywords to my issues and these two entries actually make no sense to me. Thankfully I haven't experienced either of these situations.

[list:1gdntz8p]Fixed a problem when dragging a schedule file into the schedule window that caused the items to be added out or [sic of] order.
Fixed a problem when dragging a schedule file into the schedule window that caused new song and scripture items to be added without text.[/list:u:1gdntz8p]
What is a schedule file? I thought the EWSX file was the schedule, if so then how can you embed a schedule within a schedule?
Perhaps it means a resource item instead. Also on the first one does items mean slides?

Maybe a glossary would help us know what to call the dohickeys, whatchamacallits, etc. in EW6.

[list:1gdntz8p]Element - single object on a slide, e.g., text box, image, etc.
Slide - one display item, e.g., song verse, presentation or PowerPoint display unit
Deck - a group of slides in song or scripture or presentation
Resource - audio, image or video media file
Item - single schedule object
Schedule - group of items for display during a service
Theme - special settings for a slide deck[/list:u:1gdntz8p]

You're right, GRBC Media. The term schedule file should be Resource item. So that first sentence should read: "Fixed a problem when dragging a Resource item into the schedule window that caused that item to be added out of order." Good catch! And I think we're going to add your glossary to our Help File.
Actually that's not correct.

Schedule file means schedule file. You can drag a schedule file from windows into the schedule area and append it to the current schedule. If you don't have a current schedule file open, it will just open the dragged schedule item.
To answer the original post, there is no known issue with schedule order in the current build.

I would definitely get on the latest version.
Actually that's not correct.

Schedule file means schedule file. You can drag a schedule file from windows into the schedule area and append it to the current schedule. If you don't have a current schedule file open, it will just open the dragged schedule item.

But shansen's description of the problem didn't involve dragging a schedule file. So the bug fix description should have included anything dragged and dropped into a schedule rather than a single type of object.