[v6 General Discussion] Uploading a YouTube Video

I am not a big YouTube user. My understanding is that you can only copy links to YouTube videos. How do I add a YouTube link to the videos resource area?

EasyWorship doesn't download the video so it cannot have an in and out point set on it. If you download the video, you can add it to the media area and set a start and stop or in and out point on the video then add it to an EasyWorship Presentation.

I'll have to try this as well. Thanks Rodger.

I tried it... after downloading the video and adding it to the Resource area, go to Edit Video Properties. I marked a Start and End. It worked except under Repeating, if I clicked the single arrow, it played back at "chipmunk" speed. So the only thing I changed was the Aspect Ratio.
EasyWorship doesn't download the video so it cannot have an in and out point set on it. If you download the video, you can add it to the media area and set a start and stop or in and out point on the video then add it to an EasyWorship Presentation.

I'll have to try this as well. Thanks Rodger.

I tried it... after downloading the video and adding it to the Resource area, go to Edit Video Properties. I marked a Start and End. It worked except under Repeating, if I clicked the single arrow, it played back at "chipmunk" speed. So the only thing I changed was the Aspect Ratio.

I did have the "chipmunk" effect at first, but EW (or my computer) settled down and I was able to use both options under Repeating. Everything seems to work fine now.