[v6 General Discussion] Themes help

I'm playing around now with the new version trying to make sense of things. I now believe the old version of EW is a lot easier to work with but it could just be the learning curve is different for EW6. When I go to the themes tab to create a theme I go to the arrow next to the plus icon and select "New Song Theme". Once I'm done with my edits and naming the theme I click ok to save. Now it shows up as a presentation theme and not in songs themes so I can't seem to apply this theme as a default or to any songs. I just assumed that clicking on "new song theme" would allow me to create a theme for songs. What am I doing wrong? Version 6 build 1.9.

Thanks for the help.

This is a known bug, they were fixing Exception errors in theme handling when this bug was introduced. Workaround go to Media, right-click on image or video, Copy to Theme -> Song Theme and then edit in Themes.
Thanks GRBCMedia. I was just trying certain things for the first time so I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong! This helps.
Unfortunately the workaround doesn't seem to be working for me. No big deal. I'm only using it on a test computer.
Click on Media tab, Right-Click on any media thumbnail then select Copy to Theme -> Song Theme

Click on Themes tab and new theme with that background can be modified