[v6 General Discussion] New User, trouble with display

I have never used EW before this and am trying to get it setup initially for the first time.

I have the church Laptop connected via HDMI to a large Flatscreen.

I have the desktops extended and secondary monitor selected for the output.

The display is off centered and looks terrible. Ive tried custom
settings for the output but still cant get it centered properly. Also my Powerpoint presentations are not fitting the screen either. the text appears too large and will not fit onscreen.

Checking to see if this is a common issue that can be fixed or am I not doing things in the proper order?

Thanks for the help, Going live in two weeks

Set Windows Display scaling to 100%. As to resolution matching, the projector has a native resolution like 1024x768, 1280x800, etc. (refer to owners manual) which Windows normally gets through the EDID. If Windows has incorrect resolution the projector will attempt to adjust so it displays something. I don't recall a projector that supports 1600x1200 natively.

See: [url:1b43h58g]http://forums.easyworship.com/viewtopic.php?t=13891

EasyWorship controls the display of its elements and PowerPoint (program or viewer) controls the display of PowerPoint presentations.
I don't know if this will help, but I had what sounds to be a similar problem which seemed to occur because the resolution of the desktop screen was dissimilar to that of the output screen (desktop was 1600x1200 and output was 1024x768 I think). Resolved the issue by setting the resolution so that both screens were using the same resolution. Good luck!