[v6 General Discussion] Foldback / Live Output panel

For the right-hand panel in the main display, where you can select to show either "Live Output" or"Foldback", it would be very nice for EasyWorship to remember which was last shown here or add an option to select which is the default. As it is now, each time EW starts, this panel shows "Live Output", but we always want to show "Foldback" and it is inconvenient to have to change it every time.

It would be better to have two screens displayed; if active. Live and Foldback would be good and should fit comfortable in panel.;
My preference would be to have a three way selection in the bottom right image (Live/fold back/selected item). It is unlikely that you need to see the main screen or foldback while you are selecting songs as selecting songs is usually done either before the service or in a panic when you are not interested in the live or foldback.

This would then release space for the much missed preview window which seems much more valuable use of the screen area.
It would be better to have two screens displayed; if active. Live and Foldback would be good and should fit comfortable in panel.;

i agree, good suggestion
My preference would be to have a three way selection in the bottom right image (Live/fold back/selected item). It is unlikely that you need to see the main screen or foldback while you are selecting songs as selecting songs is usually done either before the service or in a panic when you are not interested in the live or foldback.

This would then release space for the much missed preview window which seems much more valuable use of the screen area.

During live presentation, we have been shrinking the bottom song/media selection to the minimum, which reduces them to tabs (very handy by the way). In this mode the image on the bottom right disappears so is not visible during live presentation.
I have tried relentlessly, and unsuccessfully, to adjust the text font size of our foldback screen. We display this text on a big screen TV on the opposite side of the room for our choir, so it needs to fill the screen as much as possible in order to be seen. In Easy Worship 2009, this text matched the size/area of coverage as the primary output screen, just without the background. However, in Easy Worship 6, I can't find a way to get the adjustable text, located at:

Edit >> Options >> Folback >> Auto Sizing

to go any higher than 65. This is not even filling up a third of the screen in the middle of the screen! It seems like there is a gap between the top of the screen and the top of the text as well as the bottom of the text and the bottom of the screen. We thought it might have beem margins, but they are all set to 0. We then thought it might be because we were displaying a clock and the preview of the next verse/scripture, but we removed them too. Still the live verse/scripture only uses the middle third of the screen with huge gaps at the top and bottom. Can this be fixed? Is there away to make it the same size at the Live output?

Help!
Edit -> Options -> Live -> Maximum Font Point Size
[list:nhie6nbg]I can enter any number, I tried 144, and it was stored. Sample below used a more reasonable 3 72.[/list:u:nhie6nbg]

Edit -> Options -> Foldback -> Maximum Font Point Size
[list:nhie6nbg]Any number I tried, higher or lower, always reverted to 29 when it was saved.[/list:u:nhie6nbg]

Yes. Same problem. The font SIZE on the folback screen cannot be adjusted!!

Please fix!!!
I just tested this on EasyWorship 6.1.6 and it is changing the text size on foldback.
First, is that (6.1.6) version available?

Next...
We have song lyrics that we have customized to indicate specific applications during the song. For example, underlined for when the choir sings, and not underlined for a solo. Or, [color=#0000FF:1mvfkbih]blue[/color:1mvfkbih] text for only the men to sing, and [color=#FF40FF:1mvfkbih]pink[/color:1mvfkbih] text for only the women to sing. I can still customize these options for the text on the MAIN screen, however on the FOLDBACK screen, the text font is stripped of all of these customizations!!! I cannot get underlines, nor colorized text to display on the FOLDBACK sceen (which is the one the choir sees and sings from!).

Can you replace the ability to customize the foldback text/font for songs, please! (Would it be easier to just allow us to make the font cutomizations for the MAIN screen THE SAME AS the FOLDBACK screen???)