[v6 General Discussion] DVD playback issues

First, I want to tell you that I am really enjoying EasyWorship 6! The am enjoying the new presentation editor and discovering new ways to streamline and customize our presentations. Thanks for all your hard work!

I am having an issue that I need to get some help with, though. I do not have any audio from DVDs, and the issue is showing up on two separate computers.

I first noticed it on a system where I just installed Win 7 Professional 64-bit. Audio seems to work fine on the system overall, and DVDs playback fine in Windows Media Player, but when I set up a DVD clip in EasyWorship there is no sound.
The Video Codec Troubleshooting option gives me this output:
DVD (AUTOMATIC) - 1/15/2015 2:44:39 PM
DVD Navigator
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder
Line21 Decoder2
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder
Video Mixing Renderer 9
DSound Renderer

The other system I checked is Win 7 Home Premium 32-bit. Same symptoms, and the codec info is the same as above.

While writing this, I just discovered that on my laptop running Windows 8.1 64-bit, I don't get DVD audio or video in EasyWorship. I have Cyberlink PowerDVD 10 for DVD playback on the system, and EasyWorship gives me this codec info:
DVD (AUTOMATIC) - 1/15/2015 4:28:53 PM
DVD Navigator
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder
Video Mixing Renderer 9
Ulead DVD Video decoder 2
DSound Renderer

Thanks in advance for any insights you can provide me!

I was just doing some more searching for an answer. Does my issue have something to do with the Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder being restricted to use only by Microsoft programs??
Another followup: I went ahead and tried installing the ffdshow audio decoder and configured it to run with EasyWorship. That seems to have fixed my audio problem.
Glad you found a solution, that was going to be my suggestion. All the computers I test with have EW2009 installed with the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack which includes ffdshow.
I recommend removing ffdshow and install DScaler from the following KB article for EasyWorship 2009.
https://www.easyworship.com/support/kbarticle/190/
I do not have any audio from DVDs, and the issue is showing up on two separate computers.
I do not have any audio from DVDs, and the issue is showing up on two separate computers.

If you have not already done so you need to install Dscaler in order to play DVD's in EW. Here is a link https://support.easyworship.com/support ... k-ew-2009-