[v6 General Discussion] YouTube in EasyWorship 6

I was hoping to be able to run YouTube videos through EW6 but I'm dumbfounded on how to make this work. I've researched the manual (even ran a search term), but there doesn't seem to be any docs regarding it.

How can I add a YouTube video to a schedule?

I just got this to work. Go to this URL to download and install a tool that allows you to download a YouTube video and store it on your filesystem.

http://videodownloader.ummy.net/

When you execute the tool, it asks you for the YouTube URL. Simply cut and paste the URL from your browser and it will create a .mp4 file. From EW6 you just go and add that MP4 file to your videos media, then add it to your schedule. It displays perfectly well for me.

This is one of the reasons that I'm upgrading from EW 2007. I can't get this to work with 2007.
Click the web button.
Click the web tab at the top of the web area.
Go to youtube.com and click on your video.
Click schedule.
Click yes to play it full screen.
When you go live it will not play automatically due to google changing the api.
You will have to move your mouse to the second screen (projector) and click anywhere for it to play.
I cant see the web tab in the web area. Using the latest EW6 Version.
I am trying to add a youtube video in the live output and it will not play. I have managed to schedule it with no issues. I have clicked on it as suggested in an earlier post and still nothing. Am I missing something?
You should be able to click on the secondary screen to make it play.
Click the web button.
Click the web tab at the top of the web area.
Go to youtube.com and click on your video.
Click schedule.
Click yes to play it full screen.
When you go live it will not play automatically due to google changing the api.
You will have to move your mouse to the second screen (projector) and click anywhere for it to play.

I followed this step by step & when I move my mouse to the second screen (projector) and click anywhere, the video does not play. You can see the video frozen with the play button, but nothing happens. I can't do anything to make it play. Could you please me?
It seems that I have to click twice instead of once. Once to move focus to that screen and a second time to start the video.
I just upgraded to easy worship 6. I tried playing YouTube videos by adding to the schedule and clicking go live. When I do this, it says cannot play due to SME being restricted then a box that says play on YouTube, but when I click the box, it opens on the computer screen and starts playing, not through the projecter..is there a fix for this?
Hi!

That means the video is copyrighted and can only be played directly from Youtube. We have no control over the copyright restrictions and there is not a way to remove them in EW.
Download the YouTube video you want on to your computer. I like to use 4K video downloader to download my videos.
https://www.4kdownload.com/

Once you've downloaded your video go to easy worship 6 and click on the MEDIA tab that's in the bottom have section of your screen next to the "song, scripture, presentations, and themes" tabs
Next click on the tools symbol with the downward arrow at the very bottom of your screen.
Then click on IMPORT NEW VIDEO FILE... your files should pop up.
Go find the video that you downloaded in to your files and click on it.
It should then show up in your easy worship media video list.
Now you can put it in your schedules and play it when ever you want through easy worship 6.
after downloading the video that you want and have put it in a folder file
open the easy worship 6 and the folder file that the video is in
click and drag the video that you want from the folder file into the schedule column in easy worship 6
you should able to play it in you schedule now
You can also download YouTube videos with YouTubeInMP4 downloader:[url:w1ofjwnl]http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/youtubeinmp4-downloader.html
It supports batch downloading and can convert the videos to MP4 and even MP3.