[Equipment Configurations] System Requirement for New Version

We are looking to get a new laptop to run EW. I thought that before we bought one we should ask about the system requirements for the new version. I am cool with it not being out yet but could you tell me if the system specs will change, if you know? Thanks.

You'll want an AMD Eyefinity card that can support up to three monitors or the new NVIDIA Geforce 650 or higher card that can support up to four monitors.
The idea is to have
1 Front House (same projection in 3 different screens via Amplifier)
1 Foldback (Same projection in 2 different Screens via amplifier)
1 Control
You won't be able to use the onboard graphics card. Get a single video card that can handle three outputs, like the amd radeon hd cards with eyefinity or the nvidia 660 or better. Are you wanting to do foldback, front of house and control screen or control screen and triple wide front of house?
Rodger, do you think we would be able to run the new EW with 3 screens with this configuration

Board, Asus P8Z77 V Pro
Memory 2x8GB DD3 1600
Processor: I7 3770K
Video Card: On Board (RGB + DVI) + GeForce 9800 GT
HDD: Seagate Barracuda SATA_III with 64MB Cache

WIndows 8 Ultimate
Office 2013
We don't have system specs yet, but our developers are designing it to be very lean and quick on almost any computer. They are testing it on a P4 1.6 Ghz computer to make sure they are meeting the lowest common denominator. I normally recommend going with a computer that meets our HD requirements.

Take a look at the laptops on this page.
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Purchase-C ... ml#results