Answered

easy worship ndi feed audio from obs

Hello

Does easy worship support receiving audio with the ndi feed?

We have the video working fine to display to our projector at the front of our church from our streaming computer so that we can show what we are streaming, from obs but I cannot seem to get the audio to the projection laptop.

I need the audio to go there so that it can be sent to our soundboard for audio in the sanctuary.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
I think I figured it out. I switched from the preview stream in obs to the main stream and the sound seems to be coming through on that. I guess obs ndi plugin does not send audio with the preview.

Answer
I think I figured it out. I switched from the preview stream in obs to the main stream and the sound seems to be coming through on that. I guess obs ndi plugin does not send audio with the preview.

You can try installing the NDI tools, but they shouldn't be needed. You may need to provide a little more detail in what you're doing and what you want to accomplish. I'm not understanding your setup from your original post.

is there any special library that has to be installed like the ndi tools? I have not been able to get it to work when pulling the obs feed on the projection computer.

Yes, audio does come through the NDI feed.

Login to post a comment