Deferred

AKAN/TWI BIBLE

Attached is a bible translated in my language. I was wondering if I can get it in an ewb or easy worship format. 3474043950

zip

7 people like this idea

Okay, thank you. I will be on standby.

Hello @Daniel Arthur, can you please provide an email to contact you?

Hi Fred, Please how far has your team gone with the contacting of Ghana Bible Society with regards to the Twi Bible Text.

Hello Fred,Please what is the update on your team contacting the Ghana bible society.Has there been an good news?

Hi Emmanuel, I'm not aware of updates from the Ghana Bible Society. I will check on Monday when my team is back in the office and see what they say.

@fred update on your team contacting the Ghana bible society. Has there been a piece of good news?

Hello, I have followed the thread on the Twi Bible and I am very interested in this issue. Please any update on the progress so far? @Fred. thank you Daniel for championing this course.

We still have not heard back from the Ghanaian bible society according to my team.

Hi Fred, any response from the Bible Society of Ghana concerning the previous discussions?

Also interested in getting the 'TWI Bible' and even other local Ghanaian languages through Easy Worship.

We have still not heard back from the Bible Society since attempting to contact them. I would recommend reaching out to them again on our behalf.

@Fred,

I have been following the discussions on the TWI BIBLE addition. I am very interested and would like to know the progress and if there is anything i can do to help.

Thank you very much for Mr JOEL QUAINOO who started this great Topic 3 years ago and to all those who have taken different steps to see this topic produces good result,  Thank you Mr Fred Callicoat for your time and effort, I have read most of the comment.
But please, even with the good work, there has not been a positive outcome and it seems like the trend is old and no other is on it again.

All thanks to all the good Ghanaians who has taken most of their time to see this trend produces a good result. 
Note,
Ghana is a beautiful country, and ever since, I came it has been like home for me, I am lucky to be here, please @admin and Ghana Bible Society lets work together and make something great for us all. 
I am Jonathan, I am ready to work with anybody let's get this thing done, here is my Whatsapp Contact +2349078511780.
Perhaps, you see the country code, I am a Nigerian.

Thanks.

Bible show (https://bibleshow.net/download.php) seems to have TWI, GA, FANTE bible versions. You may want to consider this as we await a response from the Ghana Bible Society.

Just a quick question. How long has it been on "DEFERRED" for?

Has anyone also tried to nudge the bible society of Ghana to also respond to this request, assuming they are yet to respond?

Yoruba and Nigeria Pidgin are all working nicely on here. How long is it gonna take the Akan language to come onboard?

Login to post a comment